by the lake
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Holidays has arrived  10:02 PM


HAHA....after 16weeks of poly life the time has finally arrive. I think that this holiday is VERY short, exactly one month. I shall now forget all abt the poly stuffs like meetins and studies and ENJOY myself. But den, comparing to other poly, they gt 7weeks while we gt 4 pathetic weeks. Nevermind, i would not complain too much as I got much better things to do. Today is going to be my first day of work at banquet. I hope that I would have a smooth time and learn alot of new stuffs. Hmm, things to do in tis holiday...

  1. To relax and enjoy myself
  2. To have plenty of sleep
  3. To w00 someone
  4. To work and earn $$$
  5. To meet up with friends and socialise
  6. To prepare for O lvl
  7. To watch my anime (gundam wing)
  8. To spend more time with family
  9. To learn TAROT
  10. To go zoo training
  11. Rmb and go for the SEG workshop
  12. To tide up my room
  13. To complete dt book
  14. To watch some of marker's movie
  15. And continue to blog
Shit...i can scaring myself. ARHHHHHH.....i gonna become very busy


Great timber does not grow at ease, the stronger the wind, the better it is


will of the heart                                   Sleeper89




Site Boy Tag Links Credits Archives
WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



HI, Welcome to SLEEPER's blog. Do enjoy your time here =D

--------------------------------------------

My belief: Simplicity to Perfection 

Simplicity is not just about making things simple, it is making simple things to perfection.

Sleeper89™